ACNE STARTER KIT
Item Code: ACNESTRTRK
ACNE STARTER KIT
ACNE STARTER KIT
FREE Fall Bag when you spend £30 on Mario Badescu. Automatically adds to bag. For a limited time only, whilst stocks last!
Mario Badescu Acne Starter Kit is a 5 step skincare regime which promotes a clear and radiant complexion.
Featuring a selection of skincare essentials specially formulated to purify and balance oily and combination skin types, Acne Starter Kit is the perfect introduction to some of Mario BadescuÉs key acne combatting products.
Acne Starter Kit includes a cleanser, toner, moisturiser and face mask along with a sample of the revolutionary Drying Cream to clear the skin from blemishes and soothe acne eruptions. Sure to be a Beauty Bay best-seller, Acne Starter Kit utilises iconic acne fighting ingredients such as salicylic Acid, Cucumber and Aloe to leave the skin looking healthy and clear.
Did you know? Mario Badescu has a cult celebrity following including Jennifer Aniston, Rachel Bilson, Gwyneth Paltrow and Sheryl Crow.
- Acne Facial Cleanser 56ml - A best-selling facial cleanser which is suitable for oily and combination skin types. Formulated with acne fighting Salicylic Acid, Acne Facial Cleanser will prevent and heal existing acne whilst the exfoliating and deep cleansing action prevents future breakouts. A blend of Aloe Vera and Chamomile also work to calm and soothe acne inflamed skin.
- Special Cucumber Lotion 56ml - A refreshing, disinfecting and deep cleaning astringent that is effective in drying up existing acne blemishes while preventing new eruptions. Perfect for oily and combination skin types, Special Cucumber Lotion has a Sulfur and cooling Cucumber enriched formula which combats acne without drying or irritating the skin.
- Oil Free Moisturiser SPF17 28ml - A simple, Fragrance free, lightweight daily moisturiser for oily and problematic skin types. Non-clogging and ultra-absorbent, Oil Free Moisturiser SPF17 has the added benefits of daily sun protection to keep scarring and discolouration to a minimum.
- Drying Mask 14ml - A Colloidal Sulfur based mask which that reduces surface oils, calms existing acne and prevents future blemishes and breakouts. Great for back and chest acne eruptions, Drying Mask has a soothing Calamine base which makes it safe and gentle enough for all skin types.
- Drying Cream Sample - An effective treatment which dries up blemishes and is suitable for combination and oily skin types. Rich with Aloe, Drying Cream conceals and heals erupted pimples and can be used alone or under makeup.
Acne Facial Cleanser:
- Massage gently onto wet skin avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse with tepid water.
- Use twice daily.
- For best results follow with Toner/Astringent and moisturizer.
Special Cucumber Lotion:
- After cleansing, apply to a cotton wool ball/pad.
- Wipe the skin in an outward direction.
- Repeat until cotton comes up clean.
- Avoid the eye area.
- Use twice daily after cleansing.
Oil Free Moisturiser SPF17:
- Apply daily all over the face.
- Avoid the delicate eye area.
- Reapply after swimming.
- Apply a thin layer to clean skin avoiding the eye area.
- Wait 20 minutes and rinse.
- Use 2-3 times a week for the entire face if necessary or on problem area only.
- Apply a small amount to erupted areas day or night.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Kikinben.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings, and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Kikinben.com accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.