Organic Wild Rice - 250gm
Item Code: WLDRCE250
Buy Organic Wild Rice in Bangladesh
10 Wonderful Health Benefits of Wild Rice
- Wild rice is a gluten free food.
- It does not contain sodium: good news for your blood pressure and your heart.
- It does take about an hour to cook, but rewards you with a lovely nutty flavor.
- It contains twice as much protein as brown rice.
- Wild rice can be eaten by diabetics, since it is actually a grass, and the grains are not polished or refined. Of course, small quantities are recommended.
- It is very rich in antioxidants—containing up to 30 times more than white rice! Which means regular consumption of wild rice protects you from disease and ageing.
- Because of its high fiber content, wild rice keeps your digestion smooth and helps lower cholesterol.
- Wild rice is a good source of essential minerals such as phosphorus, zinc and folate, which give you energy and nurture your bones.
- Vitamins A, C and E are essential for overall health and immunity. Wild rice contains these vital vitamins.
- A serving of wild rice is lower in calories than other rice varieties, so you can enjoy it without worrying about weight gain.
Rinse before use. Bring 6 cups water to a boil. Add 1 tsp. salt and 1 cup wild rice. Bring everything back to a boil before reducing the heat to maintain a low boil. Cook until the rice is tender, about 45 minutes and serve.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, kikinben.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
|Country of Origin||Canada|