Conditions of Use
Last updated: February 20, 2017
Personal Identification Information
- Information Customers Give Us: We may collect personal identification information from Users in different ways, like, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connects with other activities, services, features or resources we have on our Site.
- What Kind of Information: Users may be asked for, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, debit/credit card information etc. when required.
Whenever the users interact with our website we get information like their browser names, device type, the means of connection with our site, their internet connection details and other similar information.
- Not Interested to Share Their Information: Users can visit our Site anonymously. They may choose not to provide certain information, but then they might not be able to take advantage of many of the site features. We use the information that the users provide for such purposes as responding to their requests, customizing future shopping for them, improving our stores, and communicating with the users.
- Mobile: When the users downloads or use our KiKinben BD Shopping app, we may receive information about their location and mobile device, including a unique identifier for that device. We may use this information to provide the users with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow turning off location services, so if it bothers the user, they can turn it off.
- E-mail Communications: We get the users email addresses when they place an order through our website. We send our newsletter and different offers according to the customer profile to them. If the user does not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, they can unsubscribe easily.
- Payment: If you have already made payment twice for your single purchase then please contact your bank to reverse the payment or cancel the payment as in KiKinben BD we have no control or access to your payments. Your payment related information is also kept secret to us from bank. During payment process if you get disconnected then please contact your bank to ensure if the payment went through or not, if not then please make the payment again.
- Order Cancellation: KiKinben BD authority have the right to cancel any order. Money will be returned to the customer’s credit/debit card or bank account automatically within 30 days or according to bank policy upon cancellation of any order.
How we use these informations
KiKinben BD collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information users provide only to respond to their product requests. We do not share this information with anyone else except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide us for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates related to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Line: 09612 247 365