Miss Spa Miss Spa Clear Acne Dots
Item Code: MISSSPACAD
Miss Spa Miss Spa Clear Acne Dots help heal blemishes, prevent breakouts and keep skin shine-free.
Help heal blemishes, prevent breakouts and keep skin shine-free
Blemishes be gone! My blemish patches with naturally absorbent volcanic ash help unclog pores while tea tree oil helps soothe and reduce the appearance of inflammation. My powerful yet gentle blemish patches will leave skin in the free and clear!
- 1 pre-treated facial sheet mask
- 24 overnight blemish-controlling spot treatment patches paraben, artificial dye, sulfate free
- 2 strips of 12 dots / NET WT 0.871 OZ / 20 G
- Before application, thoroughly clean and dry affected area.
- Apply an appropriately sized blemish patch to blemish
- Pat edges of patch to secure and contain blemish.
- Leave in place for at least 8 hours or overnight to permit healing.
- To remove, gently peel back patch and discard.
- Cleanse affected area and repeat application with a fresh blemish patch, if desired.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid 0.5% (acne treatment)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Acrylates Copolymer, Aqua, Vinyl Caprolactam/vp/dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Pvp, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/leaf/stem Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Volcanic Ash, Alcohol, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Hyaluronate.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Clears up acne blemishes, blackheads and allows skin to heal.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Kikinben.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings, and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Kikinben.com accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.